Shipping locations and rates
Due to recent challenges with international shipping outside of North America, we have decided to cease offering shipping outside of the US and Canada, effective 7/8/2023. We may revisit this in future, but at this time have decided to limit shipping locations.
Effective 6/1/2023, all orders will ship for free to the continental United States if your purchase before tax is at least $15. Purchases less than $15 will have a $4 fee added for shipping. All items shipped to the continental US are sent via USPS with tracking by default.
Shipments to Canada will be provided by DHL and will be calculated at the time of checkout, with the addition of a $5 service fee.
When Do I Get My Goods?
While a majority of our items are stocked in the US ready for shipping the next business day, this does not apply to all items. On each of our products, we do our best to identify an item ships the next business day, or within 3-5 days, etc. We additionally do our best to identify where an item will originate for shipping by denoting that on the product itself, such as "Ships from the UK."
Some items are imported on order, such as rings, bracelets and other select jewelry.
- Arrival of imported goods outside of the US will vary in arrival times. Some items initially shipping from the UK will take additional processing and shipping time.
- Some items are printed on demand, such as mugs and select apparel and shipping time to you is typically denoted.
- Knitwear, typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive to us, and then is sent the following business day.
- Goods in stock in the US are sent the following business day after the order is placed.
- Upon arrival to us, items are checked for quality and sent to their destination the following business day. You will receive shipping confirmation once the product leaves our distribution center in the US.
Any shipping times referenced should be considered as estimates when an item / items originate from a destination outside of our distribution center.
All shipping times denoted are good faith estimates only here and on our products, in the interest of transparency, based on historical transactions.