- Any purchases made between 11/25/2022 and 12/14/2022 will have an extended return window until 1/25/2023 for a full refund, following our standard return policy.
- Our policy lasts a total of 30 calendar days from the date it arrives to you. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase has been delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Eligibility for Returns
- You will be eligible for a refund if the item is returned to us within 30 calendar days from the date it arrives to you. This is calculated from the delivery date to you from the tracking number provided.
- If an item is returned after the 30 calendar day window and within 45 calendar days from the time of delivery, you will be only be eligible for a store credit.
- Once 45 calendar days has passed from the time you received your goods, you are no longer eligible for a refund or store credit.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org for an authorization number.Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Gift cards
- Any item returned 45 days after the time of the delivery to you
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, original method of payment or as a store credit, depending upon the timing of the return.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error may be eligible for only a partial refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, with the exception of apparel. If you need to exchange it for the same item, you must first send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide an authorization number and then you can send your item to:
celticgoods, 2416 Watervale Rd PO Box 383, Fallston MD 21047.
Please contact us in advance at email@example.com related to apparel exchanges for a different size. Stock levels fluctuate frequently, so we will need to verify the size is in stock or when it will be expected.
To return your product, you should mail it to:
celticgoods 2416 Watervale Rd PO Box 383, Fallston MD 21047, United States.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.